Howdy,

As you are already aware, tonight is another prep shift with Campus
Kitchen! In the beginning of the summer we were struggling to find
volunteers for the early morning Sunday shifts. Now the tables have turned.
We're putting out a call to all CKP volunteers to please check your
schedules to see if there is any spare time in there to volunteer for two
hours on a Thursday evening at the prep shift. Please, spread the word! We
have more veggies than we know how to use!

Thanks for all of your help so far this summer!

Sincerely,
Ailynne

--
The Campus Kitchen at UVM