Hi Marilyn,

you may contact IVA, Germany. They sell all IRMS related products and consumables and most of the Thermo spare parts. You can give them the original Thermo number and they will know what you want. However, you may also just tell them where the part is located in your system and how it looks. In most cases they know what you want.

regards,
Robert

IVA Analysentechnik e.K.
Isabel Brauner
Alte Seilerei, Haus 5
Meerbuscher Str. 64-78
40670 Meerbusch, Germany

Phone +49(0)21 59 / 69 42-0
Fax     +49(0)21 59 / 69 42-10

--
Dr. Robert van Geldern
GeoZentrum Nordbayern / Applied Geosciences

www.gzn.uni-erlangen.de
fon: +49-9131-85-22514 <=new!
fax: +49-9131-85-29294
room: O 2.112 (office)