Hi Marilyn,

you may contact IVA, Germany. They sell all IRMS related products and consumables and most of the Thermo spare parts. You can give them the original Thermo number and they will know what you want. However, you may also just tell them where the part is located in your system and how it looks. In most cases they know what you want.


IVA Analysentechnik e.K.
Isabel Brauner
Alte Seilerei, Haus 5                
Meerbuscher Str. 64-78
40670 Meerbusch, Germany
Phone +49(0)21 59 / 69 42-0
Fax     +49(0)21 59 / 69 42-10
[log in to unmask]

Am 25.07.2012 um 22:53 schrieb Marilyn Fogel:

> Hi folks,
> We've purchased some empty ceramic tubes for our Pyrolysis-GC-H furnace from a US manufacturer, but they are just slightly too large in outer diameter to fit into the Valco fittings. Thermo charges $70 for one, and I broke a couple yesterday, so I'm looking to buy from a European company direct.
> Can anyone send me a link to one that they've used before? Thanks, Marilyn Fogel
> Dr. Marilyn L. Fogel
> Geophysical Laboratory
> Carnegie Institution of Washington
> 5251 Broad Branch Rd., NW
> Washington, DC 20015
> Phone (202) 478-8981
> Main office (202) 478-8900
> FAX (202) 478-8901

Dr. Robert van Geldern
GeoZentrum Nordbayern / Applied Geosciences
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
Schlossgarten 5
91054 Erlangen, Germany

[log in to unmask]
fon: +49-9131-85-22514 <=new!
fax: +49-9131-85-29294
room: O 2.112 (office)