Suvankar,

Do you have a good mass calibration and tuning for HD? For all of my XPs I have had to do a manual calibration.  It is rather different from setting the instrument up for a gas like CO2 or N2.  If you need more information on a HD calibration please let me know.

Cheers, Ben

Benjamin Harlow

Manager, Stable Isotope Core Laboratory

Washington State University

School of Biological Sciences

367 Eastlick

Pullman, WA  99164-4236

Office:  509-335-6161

Lab:     509-335-6154

Fax:     509-335-3184

Laboratory for Biotechnology and Bioanalysis (LBB2) Stable Isotope Core

http://www.isotopes.wsu.edu