James how large is your school.   At $5 a user I probably would jump on it but the person on the chat gave me a cost of $250/mo as a base price, and with 75 students that is way outside my pricerange.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 35: Hello to everyone at Google I/O and ISTE   (6/28/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17: http://getgoogle.edlisten.com