From my work with Cerueans in Tennessee, they can start rebuilding a failed
nest within a few days, and will usually have eggs re-laid within 10 days.
We had several females that attempted 2 or 3 nest attempts, but they got
started a lot earlier down in TN (arriving in the end of April), and some
did have two broods (often the female would leave the male with the
fledglings and hook up with a 2nd male). They went quiet by the end of
June, though some were still around into July, just not singing or calling
at all.

David Rankin