Hi Maeve,  Loved the article when I read it last month. Bravo!

Marcia in Brownsville

-----Original Message-----
From: Maeve Kim <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 6:37 am
Subject: [VTBIRD] Birdwatching article

Good morning, everyone – A few weeks back, I let several birding friends know
bout an article I had in the newest issue of Birdwatching magazine. I’ve
eceived many wonderful responses, including several from Vermont birders whom I
adn’t contacted but who had seen the article in their own copies of the
agazine.
At the end of my article, the editors asked readers to comment about where they
it on the continuum between Bird-Watchers and Bird-Getters (the two terms I
uggested). If anyone is interested, responses are posted at
http://cs.birdwatchingdaily.com/brd/b/field_of_view/archive/2012/07/24/bird-watcher-or-bird-getter.aspx
I’m particularly excited that Donald Kroodsma responded! He’s one of my birding
eroes, the author of the amazing The Singing Life of Birds and The Language of
ong.
You don’t have to be a subscriber to read the magazine’s blog, but you do to
ead the original article. I’d be delighted to send the text to anyone who would
ike to read it.
Maeve Kim
Jericho Center