Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care
delivery systems in the United States, and the region’s largest in terms of
patients served.  We have a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more
than 20,500 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff
privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere
of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact
with us and we are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to
serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries.

Texas Health Resources is in search of a Lead Medical Librarian.

Schedule / Location: Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm (Full Time) / Position is
located at Texas Health Ft. Worth in downtown Fort Worth

Qualifications / Requirements:
•	Master's Degree in Library & Information Science by an ALA accredited
university
•	Five (5) years experience in Health Sciences Library or ITS (Knowledge-
Management or Library Systems) with supervisory responsibility
•	Excellent management skills to direct library staff (3 to 4 employees)
•	Excellent searching skills (Medline and CINAHL)
•	Excellent knowledge-management skills for KM Databases, Excellent
presentation/teaching skill
•	Demonstrated skills for word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing
and presentation software; Ability to utilize computer technology to access
data, generate reports

Duties / Essential Responsibilities:
•	Supervises daily operations for THFW Medical Library including supervision
of staff, services, collection development, bindery, purchasing
•	Develops and teaches in-service training to support evidence-based
practice initiatives, systematic review and other advanced searching
applications
•	Resolves internal and external technical support issues related to system
administration of Information Resources databases as backup support with
Manager
•	Assists with any special projects related to ITS e.g. contract
negotiations, Research
•	Creates and maintains website for ITS/Information Resources and THFW
Medical Library with Information Resources Manager.
•	Assists Manager with Copyright Compliance

To view a complete description including qualifications and responsibilities, learn
more about Texas Health Resources or join our Talent Community, please visit
us @ http://bit.ly/LJ1pY0

Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is 724-bed, Magnet-
designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant
County since 1930. The hospital’s services include cardiovascular services,
high-risk and routine obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics and sports
medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. Texas
Health Fort Worth is also home to the 100-bed Texas Health Harris Methodist
Heart Center. An affiliate of the faith-based, nonprofit Texas Health Resources
system, Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200
volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians practicing on the medical staff.

At Texas Health Resources, we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees
with a variety of great benefits which include:
•	2012 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles award ~ National Business
Group on Health
•	2012 Fit-Friendly Company Gold Achievement ~ American Heart
Association
•	Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
•	Tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
•	Wellness and Career Development Programs
•	Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
•	Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
•	Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
•	Adoption Assistance, On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers

Join us on LinkedIn @ http://linkd.in/TXHealthResources

Like us on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/TexasHealthCareers

Texas Health Resources is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates
diversity at all levels of our organization. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V