Hi, all
The library here underwent a protracted occupied renovation project two
years ago that did not include installation of a sprinkler system.  This
year's renovation project involved replacing the windows, repairing
parts of the roof and watersealing/painting the stucco envelope. Next
year's phase will rip out old and new ceilings to install a water
sprinkler system.  I'd love to hear your positive and negative
experiences with water sprinklers in print collections-centric space and
computer labs. I asked the campus architect about using a  Halon gas
system instead and was told the price was prohibitive. Thanks.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Connor, MLS, DM/AHIP
Interim Director of Library Services
The Citadel