HI all - is this just me or everyone?  Pubmed filters are not responding when I click on them. I've tried with and without our proxy server.

thanks, Dina

Dina McKelvy, MLS, AHIP
Library Manager for Automation and Planning / Maine Medical Center Library
22 Bramhall Street / Portland, Maine 04102-3175
(207) 662-4080 ph / (207) 761-3027 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.