In Woodbury - summer is 4 10-hour days.  Winter is 4 9-hour days and a
half day on Friday .... or, whenever needed!  Does any town have a
policy limiting the number of hours the crew can work during a day?  I
sometimes wonder whether it's wise, in  the winter, for the guys to
start out at 4 AM and then stay on the job until 4 PM.

Diana Peduzzi

--
Diana Peduzzi
Woodbury Town Clerk