In Woodbury - summer is 4 10-hour days.  Winter is 4 9-hour days and a half day on Friday .... or, whenever needed!  Does any town have a policy limiting the number of hours the crew can work during a day?  I sometimes wonder whether it's wise, in  the winter, for the guys to start out at 4 AM and then stay on the job until 4 PM.

Diana Peduzzi