The teapot sounds like an excellent item for the raffle.. Maybe you could
pick up some tea to go along with it..

The note cards would also be excellent, especially if you put into a 'cheap'
basket with maybe some other smaller items along the same idea.  Just don't
go spend a bunch of money to fill up a basket.  a pen, stickers, a few
stamps..

Nellie Noble, CVC/CVT

Town of Granby

PO Box 56