Patti

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lori Bjornlund
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: vt.bpro.com

If you are wondering if your results went through the best way to check is
by going to the following results website:
http://vtelectionresults.com/default.aspx go to the "Statwide" then on the
first race for Governor click on the precinct results then click the correct
letter for you town. If you see results for your town your data entry went
through in spite of the error message. Thank you for all of your hard work,
patience and persistence through out the election process.

You can also call us and we can let you know if your results went through.

Lori Bjornlund

Elections Administrator

Office of the Secretary of State

128 State St.