Tuesday - Thursday 8-4

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathleen Scheele
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: vt.bpro.com

We are removing the total boxes.  The app does not need you to enter a
total.

Kathleen C. Scheele

Director of Elections and Campaign Finance

Vermont Office of the Secretary of State

128 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-1101

802-828-2304

http://www.sec.state.vt.us, Click on Elections

  _____