Hi Gail,  Our zoning does not allow uses to restart if they have been
discontinued for 2 or more years and intent is not enough to prove
continuous use.  I would require a new conditional use permit.  He would
have lost his pre-existing status by not operating for that many years.
Adrienne Raymond, ShrewsburyZA