West Burke, Vermont

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town of Danville
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 1:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Recording Question

Yes Priscilla is correct in the fact that a ruling was made allowing us to
charge for each discharge, even if multiple were on one page. I was
challenged by this by an attorney a few years back and researched it. The
ruling comes from the Office of the Attorney General. I have a copy of the
1988 letter that addresses this if anyone is interested.

Probably what Priscilla is referring to is a mention of the issue  in the
Opinions Newsletter.

Sharon

Sharon