I think you will find the form in this handbook:

Check on page 5-3.

Mary Jane Grace, Program Technician
Property Valuation and Review Division
Vermont Dept. of Taxes

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wallingford Town Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VTrans TA65 Form

Does anyone out there have a blank form you can email or fax me 446-3174?
This form is used to seek reimbursement from VTrans for a paving project funded through grant monies.  Thanks.