Looking at all the responses, I guess Waitsfield is an oddball that not only records the Selectboard meetings (they’re also filmed and aired on local cable), but I upload the recordings to our Web site:

http://www.waitsfieldvt.us/ftp/

The main reason is because we have hired someone to assist us with minutes of meetings, and this is a convenient way to provide access to the recordings.  I’ll eventually take the older ones off; sounds like two years is the magic number.

--Valerie

Valerie Capels, Town Administrator

Town of Waitsfield

9 Bridge Street