From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town of Granby
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fundraising

Hi again..

I forgot to mention on my email the other day that if you can’t make it to the Annual Meeting, we would still love to have a gift basket donation from you.  Please contact a neighboring Town Clerk/Treasurer to see if they can bring it for you.  And make sure you put a slip of paper on it stating your name and Town so we can place a tag on it giving you credit..

Thank you…

Nellie Noble, CVC/CVT

Town of Granby

PO Box 56