From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Peterson
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fundraising

Hi, Nellie.  I have been cleaning house and came across some new, unused items I think would be appropriate for the raffle.  One is a box of all occasion blank note cards w/ envelopes.  They look handmade and I have no idea where I got them.  I must have used one, though, because there are 11.  Also, I have a beautiful tea pot, never used, that I acquired for a silent auction I ran years ago.  It didn’t get any bids, so I brought it home.  It’s been sitting in my bedroom ever since.  It’s made by a potter in Warren…not quite Waitsfield, but at least it’s from the Mad River Valley.  Please let me know if you think these are appropriate for the raffle.  I know I have other things, and I’ll check with you to see if you think they are something you’d like to include.  I don’t think these things would be a coherent basket but would probably sell better as individual items.

Jennifer Peterson

Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Waitsfield

Nine Bridge Street