I very carefully filled out the information and it looks like Ryegate's didn't get received.  I wonder why.

--- On Wed, 8/29/12, Lori Bjornlund <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Lori Bjornlund <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: vt.bpro.com
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 12:39 PM

If you are wondering if your results went through the best way to check is by going to the following results website: http://vtelectionresults.com/default.aspx go to the “Statwide” then on the first race for Governor click on the precinct results then click the correct letter for you town. If you see results for your town your data entry went through in spite of the error message. Thank you for all of your hard work, patience and persistence through out the election process.

You can also call us and we can let you know if your results went through.

Lori Bjornlund

Elections Administrator

Office of the Secretary of State

128 State St.