I agree that it would be great if we could print this.  Even if we just used it to fill in the regular ORV, it would be easier than flipping through the Summary Sheets again.
We now have our summary sheets in Excel and I have two workers who use that program often in their work.  They transfer the data from the tally sheets to the computer.  When all the data is entered we print hard copies for our files.  I set up an e-mail group for elections results and wrote one e-mail stating that I was attaching the results and noting that, since we have so many requests. we cannot customize the reports.  With one click of the send button, all my requests for results were filled.  I was psyched!  And I have not had any complaints; even got one thank-you e-mail.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bobbi Brimblecombe
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:52 PM
  Subject: Re: vt.bpro.com

  Since we can print the blank ORV from this system, wouldn't it be nice if we could print the ORV with our data entry already filled in? Even if we had to go in and add the write-ins the next day, it wouldn't seem like such busy work/waste of time if we actually got something out of it. It hasn't reduced the requests for information that we are receiving. I wonder who is using it.