I also think that it would be nice if there was a formula so that when you put in the numbers they would total automatically.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Kathleen Scheele <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon Bobbi and clerks,

As we have said from the beginning this is a PILOT project which we are testing as we go.  There were two adjustments that needed to be made in the middle of the evening yesterday to correct some unanticipated issues based on the difference in log in time needed to do 11 races in 3 parties compared to the 2 party, 1 race pilot test for the Presidential Primary.  We hope and anticipate that this will run more smoothly for the General Election.

We can also use this pilot testing to collect excellent suggestions such as Bobbie’s suggestion below which we may be able to incorporate into the general election pilot.  We will try our best to set it up so you will enter the numerical results on Election Night or asap the next morning and then save that data into the ORV so that you can go in the next morning to add the write-in names.

There are generally bumps in the road during software development particularly browser based software development.

We sincerely appreciate your past and continuing cooperation.  If anyone else has suggestions for features, please email me or Lori Bjornlund directly.

Thank you, Kathy

PS Our staff looks forward to seeing and meeting you at the VMCTA Annual Meeting in Killington on Monday September 24th.

Kathleen C. Scheele

Director of Elections and Campaign Finance

Vermont Office of the Secretary of State

128 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-1101

802-828-2304

http://www.sec.state.vt.us, Click on Elections