You cannot add write-in names to the Election Night Reporting browser.

However, you can add the write-in names to your ORV.

If you continue to have an issue, please call Lori Bjornlund.

Best Regards, Kathy

Kathleen C. Scheele

Director of Elections and Campaign Finance

Vermont Office of the Secretary of State

128 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-1101

802-828-2304

http://www.sec.state.vt.us, Click on Elections