For out of state clergy, they apply to the probate court, but if JP for the day, the application goes to SOS with $100.00.  I assume the application is on their website.  

Cassandra Barbeau
Assistant Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
mailto:[log in to unmask]

find us on the web at

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Amber Holland
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Marriage

Does anyone know where to find the forms for one time approval to marry a 
couple. I've seen them, but don't know where to find it!