I do the same thing with these companies.  A few times as a courtesy  and then I tell them they have to send some one in.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kathie Felch
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 8:17 AM
  Subject: Re: core logic

  I refuse to do it, I will verify a few for them and after that I tell them no and that if they want any further information they can send a representative in to do the research themselves.  It is frustrating because most of them don't speak very good English!

  Kathie Felch
  Town Clerk/Treasurer
  Town of Orange
  802-479-2673