Good job!
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jennifer Peterson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: core logic

That is very helpful, Donna.  Thanks.

After reluctantly taking time out of my chaotic schedule (I was the only person in the office, and naturally that means everyone had to come in) and sending the fax on Friday, I got a call this morning looking for the fax.  I told him that once I faxed it, I tossed it.  Then he wanted me to do the research again and give him the information over the phone.  I told him to send somethone in to do the research or to look at the download.  I have too many things going on right now to duplicate a favor.