From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Susan C
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:31 AM
Subject: recording payments

I have an attorney’s office that sends documents in to be recorded and the payment is either $10 to $30 more than what the recording is for then when another recording comes in there isn’t enough to cover it. I have asked his assistant not to do this…has this happened to any of you? It seems to be becoming more frequent. We aren’t their personal accountants.

Susan A. Clark

Deputy City Clerk

City of Rutland

PO Box 969