My Listers actually give me the new span number after I give them the pertinent info.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Clerk, ChelseaTown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have a property transfer tax return come  in for a piece of property that was subdivided from a larger parcel and the span on the electronic copy belongs to the parent parcel, not the sub-divided parcel. How would you go about getting that corrected? I have a call into the lawyer's office, so hopefully it can be fixed by them online. Other than that what would you do?
Karen J. Lathrop
Chelsea Town Clerk
PO Box 266
296 VT RT 110
Chelsea, VT 05038
phone 802-685-4460

Anita Bean, Town Clerk
Town of Townshend
P.O. Box 223
Townshend, VT 05353
802-365-7300 - Xt. 101