My new principal is familiar with Blackbaud SIS and I thought I would see
if anyone else is using it could give me some info about it.  I am
especially interested in how it works with Google Apps.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 39: Ericom an alternative to Citrix   (8/2/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17:
http://getgoogle.edlisten.com