Download all apps updates to 1 computer and then send it out as a package
to all your computers.  We update all of ours with workgroup
manger remotely.  It is small enough to use on a laptop and works great.
 Workgroup manger is also nice to have on hand anyway.  You also can do
this with apples new server software I believe.  It is only $30.

That way you save yourself the headache of logon to each machine too.

- Amanda Bickford
Manchester Elementary Middle School.

--
Amanda Bickford