I added a section talking about the VT and National standards to VTed.org.
  It also includes a searchable app for the common core standards.

http://www.vted.org/vt-edu-standards

In addition to the extra section I changed the posting method to a standard
google group.

Have a good year everyone.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 40: Hangout Baby Monitor   (8/12/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17:
http://getgoogle.edlisten.com