Place 4 chicken breasts topped with 4 slices of Swiss cheese in the bottom
of the slow cooker. Combine 2 cans of cream of celery (or mushroom or
chicken if you prefer) with 1 1/4 cup chicken broth, and add to slow
cooker. Add 2-3 cups of stovetop & press into the soup mixture. Melt 1/2
cup butter (1 stick) and pour over mixture.  Cook on low 6-8 hours.

Not the healthiest, but it sure is yummy!
Wait, what list-serve am I on?!

-Edith

--
Edith Fogarty