O.K.,
So I thought I'd throw together the Google Apps Directory sync and setup
my current Apple Directory users as Google users.
However, I have a couple of issues.
1. I have some people currently setup as users in Google Apps (74). The
sync will suspend these accounts. I can manually reinstate them, but I'd
have to do that each time.
2. The dir sync app wants to delete my current OU's - I'd like to keep
them as is - can I create them in Open Directory first?
3. My users currently don't have email accounts defined at all as we were
setup to use "First Class" email. We are moving to Google Apps so I need
to create new accounts for everybody there and it looks like it only pulls
users with current email addresses. Can I somehow populate the Open
directory accounts with an import?

Is directory sync even the proper tool? Or might there be something better
to get me setup?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Dennis

Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator

Flood Brook Union School
91 Route 11, Londonderry, VT 05148
802.824.6152 (Voice), 802.824.4105 (Fax)

Please consider the environment before you print this email.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.