Hi Folks:

Hope everyone’s summer is going fine.

We have opened the Vermont Fest 2012 site even though the registration doesn’t start until September 9th.  You can find all conference materials at the site including the day at-a-glance, full program, and printable registration forms.

I know some of your schools require you register with the Form and it can take awhile for it to go through the system.  This way you can get an early start.  However, please remember that actual registration doesn’t open until September 9th so any registrations received will be treated equally until the registration opening.

You may want to spread the word to educators who are not on this List that these materials are available.

Go to http://www.vita-learn.org to find all the conference materials.

Thanks.

Ed