You can look at it this way.  At school we are paying for the internet so it is our responsibility.  At home the parents are paying for the internet so it is their responsibility.

The actual 1:1 device is payed for by the school so it is our responsibility both at home and at school to make sure it is virus free and runs.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 38: Good by Aviary   (7/27/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17: http://getgoogle.edlisten.com