Possibly reply on list as I think many schools are struggling with this also.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Susan Monmaney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

We have an increasing number of students taking online courses -- primarily through Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative (VTVLC.org). I'm interested in hearing what other schools are doing as far as supporting students who are enrolled in online courses. Would you please respond to me off-list and share your school's procedures, successes, and challenges?

Thanks for your help,

Sue

Susan Monmaney, Librarian
Montpelier High School
5 High School Drive
Montpelier, VT 05602
(802) 225-8020

MHS Library
Mrs. M on Twitter
Mrs. M on Goodreads
MHS Library on Pinterest

--
Diane Stacy
Network Administrator

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road map within the BSU educational community.”