Karen,

Thanks for sharing this. I wonder if you could clarify a few things for me:

   - Does one person act as the mentor for all students?
   - If there are different mentors for individual students, is this role
   combined with another duty, such as a study hall? How many students does
   one mentor typically work with?
   - On average, how many of your students take VTVLC courses each semester?
   - For those working on their online courses during the provided period,
   where do/can they work, and is the mentor actually with them during that
   time?
   - For those students who work on their courses at home, what do they
   do/where do they go during that assigned period?
   - How often do students check in with their mentor?

*Sue*