At MSJ our librarian was the mentor (smaller school) and students worked in
the library lab to do their work.   Virtual High School was an actual class
with a class period so all of the students took it at the same time of the
day. This worked out well for scheduling.   So for larger schools maybe
there are 2 or 3 classes specifically VHS.   Our mentor just made sure they
were on task during that period, just the same way any other teacher would
expect their students to be on task.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 38: Good by Aviary   (7/27/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17:
http://getgoogle.edlisten.com