Bjorn, do you remember how many students typically took VHS courses each
semester? Do you know if the mentor also had access to the course, and
whether or not he/she checked to make sure students were staying caught up?
Finally, was this system helpful to students -- did most successfully
complete their courses?

Thanks,
*Sue*