Hi Amanda:

I'm sorry but I did not receive your proposals. I never received either email.  I just double checked my email history and nothing from you. Just for future reference, I acknowldge all people who send me proposals just so they know they have been received.  Then I send out an email to those who have been accepted and also those who were not.

I would love to consider them for Dynamic Landscapes in the spring.  You could send them along now or wait until the call for presenters in January.

Again, I am sorry but I did not receive them.

Ed