Gmail issue:

We have 14 people in our Google directory with the same last name, ex. Smith.

When an staff member composes an email and types Smith into the To field, they are only able to see 10 names from which to choose.  The Smith they want (Andrea) is not listed, so they think that she is not in our system.

The writer can type the first name, if they know to do it, and if same problem does not happen again because there are 22 Andreas in the directory.

Anyone know of a fix or setting that allows more than 10 options to show, possibly with a scroll option?

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
802-858-1729