I am not sure how Open DNS is going to implement this, but they have
contact MEMS and in order to use it for a school you are suppost to buy
the enterprise level.  I think they saw us because we had over 500 clients
using it. We still use it on student machines for their at home solution,
but we also have a sonic wall at school.

- Amanda
MEMS

--
Amanda Bickford