From: Vince Gonillo <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 2:14 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: New CLP Number for Adobe

Hi,

Per Adobe Chittenden Central Supervisory Union is enrolled in the master CLP.  All K-12 Schools In Vermont need to affiliate to this master CLP # 4400313310 and they will get their own CLP #.

CHITTENDEN CENTRAL SUPERVISORY UNION, CLP # 4400313310.

I will have more information shortly.  In the meantime please feel free to email me with questions.

Vince

Vince Gonillo
Executive Director of Technology
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 ext 1040<tel:802-857-7000%20ext%201040> office
802-238-7265<tel:802-238-7265> cell

"Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you
with their ingenuity." George S. Patton

Confidentiality Notice: This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.