This is also posted on Schoolspring - please share. All queries and applications to Wendy Gilbert [log in to unmask] at Harwood please.
Harwood Union High School in Duxbury, VT is looking for someone with a strong commitment
to education and an aptitude for technology to provide high quality customer service and general
technology support to our school. This position works a school year contract (end of August to
The successful candidate will have an Associates degree (preferred) and experience supporting
and maintaining technology with both Macintosh and PC based hardware and software. It
would be desirable to have experience with website support and development and experience in
providing customer service.
The Technology Assistant will:
* Assist the IT Director and Technology Coordinator in all operations of school technology as
requested by the director and school administration
* Provide technical support on PC and Mac computer equipment and computer software
* Provide network and telephone wiring support. Assistance with phone support
* Assist when needed with the creation, management, and updating of the school website
* Support teachers with development of digital portfolios for student use
* Ensure the safe storage and security of student work on the school server or web-based system
* Engage in new professional development in educational technology
* Teach and supervise IT student assistants
If interested please send a letter of interest, resume, and three current letters of reference to:
Harwood Union High School
Attn: Wendy Gilbert
458 VT Rte 100
So. Duxbury, VT 05660
Opened until filled.