A better approach might be to offer insurance that covers theft.   We have
used http://www.studentinsurancepartners.com/ which overs theft and
accidental damage.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 40: Hangout Baby Monitor   (8/12/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17:
http://getgoogle.edlisten.com