O.K.,
So I thought I'd throw together the Google Apps Directory sync and setup my current Apple Directory users as Google users.
However, I have a couple of issues.
1. I have some people currently setup as users in Google Apps (74). The sync will suspend these accounts. I can manually reinstate them, but I'd have to do that each time.
2. The dir sync app wants to delete my current OU's - I'd like to keep them as is - can I create them in Open Directory first?
3. My users currently don't have email accounts defined at all as we were setup to use "First Class" email. We are moving to Google Apps so I need to create new accounts for everybody there and it looks like it only pulls users with current email addresses. Can I somehow populate the Open directory accounts with an import?

Is directory sync even the proper tool? Or might there be something better to get me setup?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Dennis

Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator

Flood Brook Union School
91 Route 11, Londonderry, VT 05148
802.824.6152 (Voice), 802.824.4105 (Fax)

Please consider the environment before you print this email.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.