Their licensing may have changed, I have not read the fine print lately.
OpenDNS just blocks categories and a limited number of custom domains.
It works by changing your outward DNS.    So if in windows you would change
the DNS forwarded address to openDNS's IP instead of Comcasts.   Filtering
is done off site at the domain name level.

I had them quote the enterprise recently and they told me $1500 per
building which for MSJ is too much, but for a larger school it might be a
nice solution.    The enterprise version will integrate with AD and allow
for override.

Bjorn Behrendt
http://www.Google weekly.net/
http://www.AskBj.net/