Good point BJ.  Even though we run an internal filter, going through
OpenDNS on top wouldn't hurt.  We actually had ours set that way for a
while, but removed it a year or so ago when trying to troubleshoot a slow
connection issue.  Thanks for putting it out there!

--
smg

Sylvia Gagne
Georgia Elementary & Middle School