Hello all,

I hope summer has treated you all well!  Now, back to the grind…

Two things:

1) Our first meeting this year will be two weeks from tomorrow, on September 14th, at the usual time and place (given at the bottom).  More details to come later.

2) We will not be meeting on the first Fridays of each month.

I look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.  Until then, please consider two more things:

1) We need speakers!  If you are at all interested in sharing your work with us at some point in the next couple of months, please get in touch with Shane or myself by emailing [log in to unmask] (which just gets to us), not [log in to unmask] (which emails everyone on the list).

2) We'd love more folks to join us!  If you have new students in your department that you think would be interested, please tell them about us.

Welcome back!

Best,
Nick and Shane